Property Book UK is an established Sales and Letting agent providing a fresh outlook into residential lettings and property management.
With client care as our top priority we aim to provide superb customer service to both our landlords and tenants. Located in Colchester and Mersea Island, Property Book UK boasts an unbeatable combination of quality and value.
We offer flexible services for our landlords including a range of different products from fully managed to introduction only. We can tailor our service to your specific needs making Property Book UK a unique choice.
So if you have a property to let or are looking to sell or rent a property and expect a responsive, well informed and friendly service look no further than Property Book UK.
- We successfully manage hundreds of properties in Colchester, Mersea and surrounding areas.
- Fully tailored service to suit your needs.
- Simple managed fee structure.
- Experienced, close knit team with vast local knowledge.
- Highly trusted and professional tradesman.
- Extensive online presence.
- Member of NALs, DPS, Client Money Protection, Property Ombudsman Scheme and Safe Agent.
- We specialise in the sale of investment property.
- From our established lettings business we have connections with local landlords looking to build their portfolios.
- Accompanied viewings for investment purchasers, even if you are buying through another agent, giving unbiased advice on available property including rent return, potential capital gains and estimated rent value.
- Competitive fees.
- Honest and realistic valuations with feedback from our personable team.
Meet the Team
Ben Wilde (Lettings Manager)
With 18 years in the Lettings industry Ben is a very experienced and excellent Lettings Manager. Ben founded Property Book UK alongside James.
James Borges (Lettings Manager)
Having extensively traveled James has worked in various jobs across the globe from sports instructor to auditor and now is happily settled back in Colchester at Property Book UK.
Jack Craft (Lettings Negotiator)
Our longest serving member of staff, Jacks 12 years experience in the lettings industry makes him a highly valued member of staff. He is also the proud owner of Eric (the office dog) and enjoys long walks with his new best friend.
Lee Relf (Lettings Negotiator)
Lee joined Property Book in 2014 following a long and successful career in golf course management. As well as being an asset to the company Lee is a strong advocate for charity work and has completed several grueling endurance challenges.
Donna is a permanent fixture in our new Mersea Office. Her bright and bubbly personality is infectious and she has become a firm favourite with Landlords and Tenants alike. In her spare time Donna enjoys socializing with friends and family and also exhausting gym sessions with her personal trainer.
Our newest member off staff. So far has failed to let a single property but has eaten two office plants. Jack assures me that Eric will increase staff productivity. I have yet to see any evidence of this.