Please see below for details of our tenant fees (all fees include VAT):
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN
- Set up fee/contract fee £150.00 per tenant
- Referencing (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers / landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement.
- Guarantor Fee £60.00 per guarantor
- Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Pet Deposit Returnable additional Security Deposit of £150 per animal:
- To cover the added risk of property damage. This will be protected with your security deposit in a Government-authorised scheme and may be returned at the end of the tenancy.
DURING YOUR TENANCY
- Amendment Fee £60.00:
- Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy.
- Renewal Fee £60.00:
- Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
ENDING YOUR TENANCY
- Check out Fee (tenant’s share)£120.00:
- Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of security deposit(s)
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES
- Personal Cheque Returned Unpaid £24.00
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above bank of England Base Rate from date due
- Late Payment Letter/Tenancy Breach £12.00
- Visit to Property due to Tenant locking themselves out (out of office hours) £24.00
- Furniture/Oddment Removal at the End of Tenancy (per vehicle required) £120.00
If you have any questions on our fees please contact us.