267 Bergholt Road, Colchester, CO4 5AT
Guide Price £200,000
(Guide Price £200,000 – £220,000) – Three Bedroom Semi- Detached House in Need of Full Renovation Throughout – Rear Driveway Parking – Large Rear Garden – Separate Living Room & Dining Room – Ground Floor Bathroom/WC – Kitchen Area – Pantry – Three Good Size Bedrooms Upstairs – Viewings by
**FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER – by 5.00pm on Friday 11th of August 2023 – Guide Price £200,000 – £225,000**
Viewing Schedule – please call to book appointment slot, viewers must be booked in prior to attending;
Friday 28/7/23 between 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Wednesday 2/8/23 between 4:00 – 5.30 pm
Saturday 5/8/23 between 9:00 -10.30 am
Wednesday 9/8/23 between 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
Method of Sale/Legal Process
The property is offered for sale by informal tender. The criteria for this process are set out below interested parties are requested to submit their offers by 5.00pm on Friday 11th of August 2023.
Following acceptance of an offer, the buyer will be expected to exchange contracts within a timely manner.
An offer should be submitted as follows;
1. Your offer should be submitted by 5.00pm on Friday 11th of August 2023 to Property Book UK at The Cartlodge, Braiswick Lane, Colchester, CO4 5ED.
2. Your offer should be subject only to contract and based on the information supplied within the property particulars.
3. Please confirm if your ability to proceed is dependent upon external finance or the sale of other property if it is a cash offer please provide proof of available monies (bank statement or similar).
4. It is assumed all parties have seen the property and are ready to proceed with the legal conveyance subject to contract.
5. Offers should be delivered in a sealed envelope, clearly marked 267 Bergholt Road, Colchester in the top left hand corner of the envelope; if you wish us to confirm receipt, in order that we can identify it, please mark the envelope so that we can differentiate it from others received or Bids can be emailed to Philip. copying in
6. In order to avoid identical offers, we suggest that offers are for odd amounts, in pounds sterling.
7. It is proposed that the successful bidder will be notified within 5 days of the closing date, and unsuccessful bidders thereafter.
8. The vendor reserves their position to not accept the highest or any offer.
9. Tenders should provide full details of whom will be purchasing the property with copies of up-to-date photographic ID and proof of address.(Guide Price £200,000 – £220,000) – Three Bedroom Semi- Detached House in Need of Full Renovation Throughout – Rear Driveway Parking – Large Rear Garden – Separate Living Room & Dining Room – Ground Floor Bathroom/WC – Kitchen Area – Pantry – Three Good Size Bedrooms Upstairs – Viewings by Appointment Only.
Living Room 3.35m x 3.1m
Dining Room 3.4m x 3.1m
Kitchen Area 2.77m x 2.16m
Bathroom/WC – 2.66m x 1.7m
Bedroom One – 3.78m x 3.36m
Bedroom Two – 3.38m x 2.6m
Bedroom Three – 2.7m x 2.96m